Pitch your tent !
Camping Le Brévedent offers green and shady traditional camping pitches of an average surface size of 120 m², all equipped with electric hook-up.
These pleasant pitches are allocated over four areas around the Louis XVI hunting lodge (see campsite map):
- Lake (L): Closest to nature, enjoy the light variations that will give the feeling you are spending your holiday in an impressionist painting !
- Pool (P): Near the swimming pool at the back of the manor, these pitches offer wonderful views over the lake and forest.
- Orchard (V): An area of pleasant and spacious pitches under the apple trees… Here, you will really be in the heart of Normandy !
- Orangery (O): Varied pitches allocated around an amazing ancient tree creating a friendly and magical atmosphere.
Our Premium pitches for tents.
- A surface size of 150 m² with electric hook-up,
- you will find on your pitch a small fridge,
- quality garden furniture,
- two sunbeds
- and a barbecue.